You heard it before. I don’t know what to do with my life, I don’t know what I like, let me take another university subject to find myself, nobody in my family has ever done something like this so why should I succeed? Even if I love doing this, how can I make any money on it? Dreaming is for people who have no connection with reality. In real life you don’t do what you love you do what you must..
Here are 7 reasons why people settle and by doing the opposite you can avoid the regret of not going for it later in life.
1. Lack of understanding in the power of imagination and dreaming
2. Lack of clearly defined goals that are written down
3. Lack of the right attitude as a direct effect of the input you allow in your brain every day
4. Lack of a self-analysis regarding the strengths you posses
5. Lack of research about how you can use these strengths to your advantage and design the lifestyle you really want
6. Lack of initiative to find people with your background and profile that are already where you want to be and ask the how they did it
7. Lack of courage to face your fears by taking the first step